Pointing out mistakes

I'm the first one to point out mistakes. With that being said, 
its the reason I had second thoughts on posting what I wore today, 
because where I had gone wrong was so evident that I did not want 
it pointed out. I am the first to see what I could have done better after I
 have already worn and photographed an outfit. Of course, afterwards. 
Jeans Zara - Green tshirt - Black sweater Benetton - Black pantent flats Viascar -
Brown tote bag Coach - Black sunglasses Prada Baroque 
Because its usually later than sooner that you can see where you have gone wrong.  
The bandana had to go. So did my beaded tie. 

Oh and if I had not posted this, I would not be keeping it real and in 
such a curated social world I still need and look for real. 

4 comments

Sola ante el espejo said...

Me encanta el look! Un beso.
http://solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

Mica said...

I think it is a little too many accessories BUT I also greatly admire you for sharing anyway - I do the same. If it's an outfit fail I'll share it, say why I don't like it and hope that I don't repeat it again, haha! I even have an outfit fail category on the blog. Like you I think it's important to show not everything is perfect :)


Away From The Blue Blog

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Well that's what we love about you Lorena! LOL I make mistakes all the time. It takes a confident person to point out what's wrong. Your mistakes always help someone else.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Witchcrafted Life said...

You're awesome, Lorena. Three cheers on keeping it real. Life isn't always perfect, nor are our wardrobe choices, and that's totally okay.

xoxo ♥ Jessica