What's going on ?

The question is what is going on in your closet ? 
(because, let's be honest, talking about 
mine would not get us anywhere)
Black vest Anne Klein - Black trousers Mossimo - Zebra print heels Bershka
Are you checking items off a "must have" 
list every season ?
Are you currently hunting for cold shoulder 
tops, the gladiator or pom pom sandals ? 
(If you must know I'm not, because gladiator sandals 
look awful on me)
White ruffle tank top Forever 21 - Black bag Tous
Or are you building a wardrobe ? 
It's a tough call.
Because one thing it to think you're building a 

wardrobe and the other is actually doing it.
Building takes self discipline and control.
Every garment already in the closet is to be 
evaluated and all those new purchases must be justified
and looked upon as long term investments.

So, checking items off a list or are you building a wardrobe ?

9 comments

TheNotSoGirlyGirl said...

I just love this type of looks. All basics but very professional and put-together! awesome :)

the-not-so-girlygirl.blogspot.com

Mimi said...

Hey there! Good to see you too:)
I feel like lately I'm building a wardrobe again. Some of my pre baby clothes aren't super flattering, so I'm searching for things that fit right. But I do love gladiator sandals...not sure about the Pom Pom shoes yet!

Aesthetic Lounge

Sheila said...

I'm always building - always looking for something new that thrills me and makes me want to create new outfits and looks.

This is a cute outfit!

Patricia G. said...

So chic, love the vest!
xoxo
www.donkeycool.es

Mica said...

I like the ruffle detail on your top with the structure of the vest, nice detail on a black and white outfit :)

I have a list of wardrobe "gaps" identified at my wardrobe detox session, but I'm still guilty of buying things just because I like them, haha! I need to declutter more and buy less.

Away From The Blue Blog

LyddieGal said...

I want to be building a wardrobe, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't currently lusting after cold shoulder tops and pom pom sandals.
http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/

A Very Sweet Blog said...

I've purged my closet. Now I have to evaluate what I have and need.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Witchcrafted Life said...

Very chic look! Vests are awesome on you, lovely Lorena. Great styling symmetry here with the pointy shoes and hems of the vest.

xoxo ♥ Jessica

Natalie S said...

Love the look and it is so true what you say. Self control is the most important (and hardest) thing to have when entering a store and not spending a bunch of money