My playlist

I have the most varied music tastes.

Jeans Gap - White blouse Forever 21 -
Striped flats Nine West - Black bag Michael Kors 
My playlist for work includes music by Chopin, Ravel, 
Enrique Iglesias, Lady Gaga, Maroon 5, local bands, 
Lady Antebellum, Adele, Lionel Richie 
and several reggae songs. 

Wooden ring from Greece          

It all depends on how the office mood is.

Extra large rose barrette from H&M
If its hectic, its classical.
If I am just drained, reggae always lifts up my spirits.



If I'm in the car, I'm old school and will listen to 
whatever the radio has no offer.

When I listen to music, I am never alone. 


4 comments

A Very Sweet Blog said...

I listen to a variety of music also Lorraine! It depends on my mood, which changes often. LOL
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

LyddieGal said...

I like to keep things pretty eclectic as well, but the one thing I love most about my car is the ability to plug in my phone when the top 40 starts driving me crazy.
Chic on the Cheap

Sheila said...

I'm mostly listening to my mp3 player, which is a mix of 80s and more recent, of nearly every genre. I listen to the radio occasionally, so that I don't lose touch with modern music.

Closet Fashionista said...

Hehe, I'm an old person when it comes to music: Beatles, Eagles, James Taylor, Billy Joel, etc.
Love the print on those flats, so fun!
http:///www.closet-fashionista.com