Liz Claiborne jeans

This morning as I got ready for work all I knew 
was that I wanted to wear jeans.

Liz Claiborne jeans - Coach brown wedges -
Black button down shirt Da Moda by Periority - Forever 21 Cardigan
My first intent was a pair of high waisted 
Liz Claiborne petites (left).


As you can see they (on the left) look so odd. 
How they fall on the thighs and also at the seam ...


I decided to change into another pair of Liz Claiborne jeans 
and decided to let the odd fitting pair go.

3 comments

Mica said...

The jeans on the right definitely look better, glad you had that pair to wear :)

A Very Sweet Blog said...

HaHa lorena! You made a good choice. Those look good.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Witchcrafted Life said...

Those jeans are perfection on you! I don't wear modern jeans often, but when I do, it's almost always wider leg (trouser or boot cut) styles like these gems from Liz.

♥ Jessica

*PS* Thank you very much for your wonderfully nice comment on my vintage suit post today. (Vintage umbrellas are can be pricey and there's a quite a collector's market for them, but thankfully there are some still to be had, especially online.)