Mango Spring 2013

Today's look was inspired by the Mango MNG 
Spring  2013 catalogue.

Unionbay jeans - Black button down shirt - Black blazer Nine West -
Sam Edelman black flats - Vince Camuto animal print belt 
I saw that wearing the same color blazer and button down 
shirt looked quite pulled together with jeans.


So I went for it.


The best part of getting inspired by catalogues, magazines or blogs
is that I don't have to put too much effort into getting dressed
and have more time to sleep!

3 comments

Anne said...

Very classy! Have a great weekend:)
~Anne

A Very Sweet Blog said...

They're a wonderful source of inspiration and you look fabulous Lorena.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Mica said...

I love your take on it - I think the black looks really polished, the orange in the magazine seems more relaxed.

Always nice to get inspiration from different places :)