On Freemont

Walking Freemont Street on the old part of Las Vegas seemed 
the good way to finish the trip here.

GAP jeans - Light blue button down shirt Merona - Mango MNG sweater -
Black flats Vera Wang Lavender - Michael Kors black bag 
If you are ever here, I highly recommend it.


I personally think it's the true essence of the city and also a lot cheaper.


Also, you will finds things I did not see on the Strip... like at Mermaids
where I chomped on some delicious chocolate dipped banana with nuts, fried Oreos...


and corn dogs... they also had fried Twinkies but they were no longer available :(
(Snifff!)


just remembering these made me hungry.



Bye Las Vegas.
On to New Mexico I go...



5 comments

Kathya Stryzak said...

Que maravilla Lore..que fotos lindas q divertido!

A Very Sweet Blog said...

I didn't have a chance to get to that part of town! Glad you had an awesome time Lorena.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Mica said...

Lovely casual outfit :) The food looks good too! :)

AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

drollgirl said...

well i hope you had fun in the tackiest city on earth! hahahahhaha! vegas is such a weird place. but it sure is entertaining! :)

Kristen said...

I love staying on the Strip, but it's not a visit to Vegas without seeing Fremont. We went on Christmas Eve with my parents a few years ago, hahahaha! You haven't lived until you have taken your picture on Fremont with Santa Elvis. :)