Not planned


I usually plan outfits.
 It gives me peace of mind.
 I try to avoid having that moment :
where you stand in front of
a closet full of clothes wondering
endlessly what to cover your naked body with...


Black jeans DKNY - Black tank Da Moda - Cardigan Calvin Klein - Black flats Vera Wang Lavender -
- Black Roberto Cavalli bag - Prada Baroque sunglasses
This morning it was not like that... I had not picked what to wear today.
I got up and stood in front of that closet looking into an abyss 
of clothes and grabbed 3 simple pieces and headed out the door.



So it was quite simple.
However I could not make up my mind on what necklace to wear.
So, it's never totally easy.

11 comments

Kathya Stryzak said...

Hermosa de saquito azul!! besos y buena semana

http://www.cosasde-ladydiva.com/

Raquel said...

Precioso look! Y el collar le da un toquecmuy chic!besos y buen finde!

LyddieGal said...

Thats always my morning... i cant think of anything to wear and then finally just grab something and think "this was so simple, why did it take 45 minutes to come to this?"

Melanie said...

For someone who "grabbed 3 simple pieces and headed out the door", you look wonderful! Love the color of the cardigan.

Duygu Senyurek said...

Hi baby thank u for your comment i love your prada on u:) i bought its same white one:)
U can buy also
Kisses

Megan G said...

I love your jewelry. I never know what to wear and usually try to dress based on what I'm doing (lots of walking/sitting/hot/cold).. some days I wish I could throw up my hands and say fo'get about it!

Emilia said...

Muy guapa LOre me gusta mucho tu estilo, esa foto ultima esta muy padre
un abrazo enorme

B a la Moda said...

Pues te ha quedado muy bien el conjunto. Esa chaqueta te da vida.


xoxo
B* a la Moda

oomph. said...

i haven't planned outfits since high school, when it was essential to getting to school on time. i really should put some thought into it the night before! cute sunglasses!

[oomph.]

Cuando nadie me ve said...

La chaquetita tiene un color precioso y el collar tambien!
Feliz fin de semana guapa, besitos!

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Cute & colorful necklace & earrings set. Great for summer. =)