Not a favorite

Honestly, this is not one of my favorite outfits.

Turquoise blazer suede George - Grey sparkly Marc Segal tank top - Black trousers -
Kenneth Cole Reaction black wedges - Michael Kors black bag - 
I guess it had to do with how it originated...
I wore the blazer because I wanted to get it dirty 
enough to throw in the washing machine. 
I wore the grey sparkly top because I thought it would look good with 
the blazer's rhinestone buttons and because I am giving it one last wear
before I decide if it stays or goes.
The trousers, well because I could not leave the house in my underwear.
Finally, I wore these shoes because yesterday I walked home 
and the shoes I was wearing killed one of my toes, so I needed
to wear shoes that did not rub up against it.

Murano glass ring from Florence

So, there you have it.
Outfit construction at its worst...

13 comments

Meli said...

wow, sorry you're not that into this outfit.

I think that it looks great (and I am NOT a person to say that just because)! And the best part is that you have a lot of visual interest- shine, sparkle, texture- they are what make a great outfit! Maybe a more fun colored shoe and purse or a pretty necklace and bracelet would make you more into this look? I bet it's the fairly neutral color pallet that has you not feeling it as much.

Meli said...

p.s. can I PLEASE have that blazer lol? I'm in love with it.

Sheila said...

The blazer is amazing! I love the colour.

Don't you hate it when you have one of those "I hate my outfit" days? I'm having one today! I have a stain on the front centre of my skirt, I spilled coffee on my white Burberry shirt, and I'm just not happy.

SISTERS AND DRESSES said...

Bueno, tampoco está tan mal!!! A mi me pasa muchas veces, sobre todo cuando me veo en la foto, pero bueno es lo que tiene el día a día :)

B*

Diana said...

hola corazón¡¡ me encanta el look que has elegido¡¡ ese azul te sienta genial¡¡
te sigo guapa¡¡¡ te animas a visitarme??http://loscaprichosdediana.blogspot.com
te espero¡¡¡ muchos besos¡¡

Taylor said...

I love the blazer! Sorry you were unhappy with the overall outfit... I think you look good!

Bella said...

It is a great blazer, you should give it more love!

Emma said...

I think you look Great! I Looove that blazer especially! Definite keeper!

Carla said...

i love the polish haha :)

A Very Sweet Blog said...

haha lorena! it looks great on you. i would've never guessed. you conceal it well. great blazer!

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

I think it looks sensational. That blue is wonderful on you. What a great way of dressing!

la suite said...

Que envidia el poder salir a la calle solo con una chaquetita


Besotes suiteros.

LyddieGal said...

haha, I like how you've formed your outfit.
so what is the verdict on the top?

Chic on the Cheap