Houndstooth?

This week is houndstooth week !
Black Durian skirt - Black short sleeve jacket Rampage - Charlotte Russe tube top - Kenneth Cole Reaction black wedges -
Black Michael Kors bag - Byn De Luxe Vintage watch pendant/pin - H&M headband

(in case you haven't noticed)
;)


I picked this patterned tube top, thinking it was houndstooth.
I think it is, well kind of  - part of it.
Can we make it count ?


When looking for a brooch this morning, I remembered
a vintage watch that I've had for a couple of months.


It was a gift from my great aunt and while I had no idea
how to wear it - I thought adding a thin black ribbon to it 
and pinning it to my jacket would work ... 


And it did :)

So, anyone wearing houndstooth ?

Let me know !

I'll be doing a round up and would love to share your houndstooth.

8 comments

SISTERS AND DRESSES said...

Muy elegante!!! Me hace gracia verte de verano, yo hoy por la maƱana -6!!!

B*

LyddieGal said...

that is such an interesting watch! it looks really cute as a pin.

drollgirl said...

you look fab! very chic!

i almost wore a michael kors houndstooth jacket today. it is super cute, but i wasn't feeling super cute so i didn't wear it. lol. maybe tomorrow.

Classy Career Girl said...

Wow! You look classy with your outfit. You're very creative with your watch, perfect for your short sleeve jacket.

Tinfoil Tiaras said...

I love that DIY vintage brooch-great accessory and beautiful top- love the pattern! P.S. Thanks for your sweet comment-F21 is pretty fab isn't it!

Sheila said...

I love the tube top! So cute under the jacket.

That watch is lovely - I really like how you styled it with the ribbon.

Elegance Personified said...

I love Houndstooth. That bustier and brooch are so pretty. The entire look is super elegant, yet a little retro. =)

Thanks for supporting my blog and I am finally getting started on here so pleaseee SPREAD THE WORD in your blog or whatever that I Exist! I would love that. Thanks soooo much. Thanks Again, Lorena.

Fabrizia said...

This outfit is gorgeous! Really nice post, I like it!

Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
Win an amazing dress by entering the Free People giveaway on my blog!