I don't even want to complain...

I don't even want to complain because things could get worst.
But today is so much more than I bargained for.
I was at the Police Station filing a LOUD MUSIC report at 2:30 AM.
Before coming to work had an incident with my grandmother.
Got to work and my mother's tenants called so I could fix some
things in the apartment.
Then the building administrator called to tell me we could have
issues with the Fire Department.
And it's only noon.
In addition to all the above listed I feel like crap (cold?) 
and look like crap.
These low rise chinos from GAP have been in my closet since 
I got them about 4 years in LA. 
They are not working for me probably because of the
extra weight and they mark my midsection in the
worst of ways.
The top is not helping either.
I am not sure if I am going to be wearing these again
or maybe I will give them a second chance and 
wear them with other garments.
For now, all I want is to get through the day.
I just wish your day is BRIGHTER,
A LOT BRIGHTER,
than mine :)

7 comments

Meli said...

I had a bad day yesterday, and the day before. I'm hoping today goes better for you AND me!

Love the necklace, and the texture of the top is very pretty : )

Frances Joy said...

Aw, I hope your day gets better! If it's any consolation, I really love that top with that necklace.

Collette Osuna said...

I think this must just be the week for bad days.....Ive had some kind of "incident" come up every day since Monday!! Cmon Friday I say,.....I do like your outfit btw:)

Statements in Fashion Blog

Sheila said...

Oh, honey - *HUG* - it will get better.

I do agree, that top is not doing anything for you, but the pants are fine, and I LOVE your brown and turquoise mix. Take care of yourself and be kind to yourself. Call in sick tomorrow. :)

LyddieGal said...

Oh no, so sorry to hear about your day. That is just miserable. I hope tomorrow is better!

Chic on the Cheap

Delane said...

Wishing you a better Friday!

drollgirl said...

oh girl. these kinds of days make you want to crawl right back into bed. or at least sit out in the shade with a cocktail and magazines and forget about the annoyances of life.

i hope things get better soon!