You are going to have to excuse me here,
I got the ad I am "inspired by" today from an In Style
and I am not sure what brand it was for...
I tore it out and tossed the magazine.
Anyways, I was not happy with the results but, did not have
time to change so here I am wearing something I don't love.
I know I should "rehearse" my outfits.
Some lessons are learned the hard way.
- Cropped jeans New York & Company
- White button down shirt
- Grey jacket Liz Claiborne Petites (this is like 8 years old!)
- Black and blue clutch BCBG
- Silver toned sandals from Payless
- Silver butterflies set bought in Mexico