As I mentioned some posts ago, I got a nice set of vintage blouses from my 82 year old great aunt (Grandma's sister).
The blouses were hers which for me is the best part.
I have not gotten to wearing them all, but today I decided to wear one, a white lace blouse with pearl like buttons.
There is no label on it, so I cannot trace the brand.
I have been wondering how old this blouse might be, I called her recently to ask her if she could tell me the age of all of the blouses, collars, dresses that she sent me... but, until then I just think this is from the 60's.
What do you think ?
How old could it be ?
- Jeans Levi's Sandybell re issue
- White top and lace blouse with collar - vintage
- Black cardi George
- Purple patent skinny belt
- Fuchsia patent tote bag Neiman Marcus
- Black patent wedges Nine West
- Silver ring with white oval - gift from Julissa