Yesterday afternoon I visited a friend at the hospital.
She has a kidney condition and had a pretty rough operation.
While visiting her sister said "you look like Heidi with that outfit"- by "that outfit" she meant
Is that a compliment, or not ?
I actually did not get any sleep last night just trying to figure it out...
JUST KIDDING !
SO this morning, trying to stay away from a girly look, I decided to wear:
- Brown pants with zipper on the ankles by Style & Co. - (funny note: these are meant to be above the ankle which can only take you to imagine show really short I am)
- Turquoise tank top
- Beige cropped jacket with brown trimmings and military like buttons
- Brown patent peep toe pumps Christian Siriano for Payless
- Bronze padded bag Marc Jacobs wanna be
- Gold plated hoops
- TOUS mesh and gold ring
- Gold tone necklace (strap from the Marc Jacobs bag)
The chain worn as necklace above is the long strap for the bag below
The nail polish is Apple Mint by Essie
And.. my dog's have not multiplied...
it's just that I am watching a friend's girl for Easter and
they posed for me this morning :)