Imagine this...

You have an outdoors event to go to.
It is rather chilly, cloudy and of course an event where you will have press.
What do you wear ? You have to be presentable but also sportsy without forgetting that you are representing a well positioned brand.
This, meaning no shorts, jeans...
It took me forever to think what to wear here, and as I run out the door to this outdoors event, I'll show you what I picked:
-MNG Suit grey dress
-Red patent flats Kenneth Cole Reaction
-White gold Gucci earrings

So..... gotta go, my boss is probably at the lobby wondering where I am...


 




1 comment

Penny said...

That is such a wonderful dress. Grey is definitely one of my favorite neutrals. I think it can look empowering without it being too harsh. It's also a soothing color and when you add a pop of color; it looks like the contrast is even more evident. I love it and I love this dress!