Friday: One busy day

Today is Friday .. yay !
I just "upgraded" the Blogger to a new version that has taken me forever to download pictures ...
This is me this morning before going to the Salon to have my nails done. 
I prefer to go really early (although I am not sure my manicurist likes it) because I feel like I make more out of my day. 


I walked out wearing: 
- 7 For All Mankind Jeans 
- Exclusive brand (?) cream,brown and turquoise t shirt 
- Marc Segal brown jacket  
- H&M Turquoise belt 
- Feather hair clip (used here as a pin) 
- Kenneth Cole brown suede peep toe flats 
- Gucci bag 

I will be having a busy day at work and besides that I have mid day meeting at the Hotel where we will be holding my grandmother's 80th birthday party next Saturday. 
I am in "charge" of decorations at the party which is being hosted by mom and her sisters... I have so much to do !!
Here´s while I got my nails done... decided to go with a pinkish French manicure... 


3 comments

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

I love the smart jacket and jeans combo.

Sahildeki Ev said...

I think thats a very nice and comfortable outfit

Lorena said...

Thank you ladies :)