Vintage Week... day 12

Welcome to Vintage Week !


As I have mentioned before there are not real "thrift" places in the country where I live. I know it´s terrible !
But, where there is a will, there is a way: internet is my way.
I have been able to purchase a few pieces from ebay vintage shops and also while traveling.
I will be featuring some of those finds in this week´s outfits.
My Vintage Monday consists of:
-Mandarin Collar, long sleeve orangey-red polyester dress
-Wood belt by Karma- colorful wood pellets
-Liz Claiborne persimmon Elsie tote bag
-Baci Serena brown fabric shoes
-Vintage like red, orange and turquoise earrings
Did a "Ranna - Only Shallow" pose - which only she can pull off ! I really like her style, hopefully I made her proud.
.
The only vintage item here is the Mandarin Collar dress.
This is the first time I wear it and I realize that I have to do something with the sleeves, I think the previous owner had longer arms... 



1 comment

Sheila said...

This is such a pretty outfit - wow, orange is a lovely colour on you! The belt reminds me of candy necklaces, haha.