DAY EIGHT - Less is More ?


I know, or am supposed to know that less is more.
That´s what Coco Chanel supposedly said. Since I told my husband that quote, somedays he looks me up and down and says it too. 
Great now I have my own Coco.




I put together something simple:
  • Tempted Brand Black Cropped Pants
  • Nicola flowered top
  • Nine West patent shoes
  • Mossimo light green tank top
  • Hairy Balls Necklace


As I was getting ready to leave I realized that my comfy flowered top, being loose and kind of see-through was a little low on the front.
Went back and put on a light green tank top which matches with the light tones printed on the top.
Mmmm... felt a little boring so I went back and got my black hairy balls necklace.
I think this time more worked, or at least it did for me.
Shortly after, I ran out of the house before my own personal Coco could see me !






1 comment

Sheila said...

Wow, I love those shoes! I laughed at the hair ball necklace - that's great!