Vintage shopping in Grasse

Jeans Stradivarius - Black cashmere sweater Benetton - White button shirt Architect  
Black hand bag leather vintage Paloma Picasso - White sneakers Giza







Before heading out to Grasse I did some research on vintage and second hand shops. 

I wrote them down hoping that the pandemic had not seen the last of them. 

Luckily for me I was able to visit two of them, one of them was La Boutique vintage on Mathias Duval street, right next to it was the Secours Populaire shop. 

Both were amazing, had great items and the ladies there were amazing ! The blond lady from La Boutique gifted me a pair of earrings and the one at Secours Populaire even gave me a good discount. 

I love vintage and second hand hunts.

2 comments

Mica said...

That first pic is amazing, it looks like a street I'd love to visit! Especially if it has those great second hand shops in it! I love seeing the bulging racks in that last photo, I could have so much fun shopping there!

Hope that you had a good weekend!

Away From The Blue

Sheila said...

I would love to dig through those racks looking for treasures with you, Lorena!