The hair

Black leather hand bag vintage Paloma Picasso - Metal pewter shoes Italy 

Black blazer Nine West, similar - Blue and grey striped tee shirt The Gap 

Jeans Liz Claiborne, similar

Swarovski necklace, another option 

 I have colored my hair with henna for very well over ten years while battling alopesia on and off. 

March 2020 was the last time I colored it. Salons were closed, I did not want to do it at home and  I figured I would give my hair some rest, no dyes, no blow dries, just a a lot of haircuts.

I have been wearing it pulled back in a bun or in a pony tail 99% of the time.

It's about 80% grey even though you cannot see it in the pictures. 

Reactions have come. Some have said they like it, but I have also had the "dark hair is flattering on you" response.

While I have no idea if I will keep it, these days it's how I am rolling. 

3 comments

Mica said...

I love a blazer and jeans combo I really need to try wear it more often, even if it feel s little overdressed for working from home / school run life right now, haha! :)

I think you should do whatever makes you happy with your hair :) My mum and grandparents don't dye their hair so I am not expecting to when I start showing greys but I have a few years before I even need to think about that yet! :)

Hope that you had a great weekend :) We managed to spend a lot of time outdoors which was fun :)

Away From Blue

Sheila said...

This is a cute outfit! I love the stripes.

I agree with Mica - do what YOU want to do with your hair. As you know, I grey my grey fully out over the course of a year, and then decided I didn't like the texture, so I dyed it pastel purple again (I also do a refresh purple every few weeks with a colour toner). It's 99% grey now, and the pastel allows me to have mostly invisible roots. I reserve the right to do whatever I want! :)

Anonymous said...

Cool outfit, and hair :) Lise