June Additions


Stores are closed, so you may wonder how am I getting items into my closet? Well, let me give you an example, this red silk kaftan made in India was a gift from a girl I buy antiques and vintage items from, so it was free.

The burgundy dress was a super find, its Maison Martin Margiela new with tags! that I picked up for about 10.00 USD prior to this pandemic craziness. I had considered selling it, but when I tried it on I changed my mind. 

 

Black and white gingham peplum sleeveless top for 6.00 USD, black and white dress from 
Who What Wear 8.00 USD. 

 

Yellow and blue peacock like print skirt with pockets 6.00 USD, black long sleeve sweater with embroidered tiger 6.00 USD. 


 


Total for this month 36.00 USD

1 comment

Sheila said...

Isn't it sweet when you find a designer item for cheap and it actually fits?? That's the best.

I found a Proenza Schoeler dress for $23!