Current Status

Striped suit Karen Millen, here another blazer from the brand - White shirt Massimo Dutti

Blue suede block heel shoes SJP, similar

Mini tote bag Salvatore Ferragamo

Pearl necklace Tous



My status when I took this picture was actively hunting for a job. Had an interview for a position in buying, a month went by and they never called, so I guess that ship sailed. 

My status when I took this picture was 144 pounds, the heaviest I have ever been in my life. 

What's your current status?

Linking to On The Edge

3 comments

Mica said...

You look fantastic, it's a shame they never called you back, definitely their loss!

I have no idea my status - we don't have scales at home! haha! :) Never really bothered me much :) Weight changes often, as I tell from sometimes my jeans been a little tighter and sometimes a little looser!

Hope that your week is going well :)

Away From Blue

Sheila said...

You look IN CHARGE in this suit, Lorena, like a BOSS. They're crazy for not calling you back!

Like Mica, I do not have a scale, never have. My weight is up a bit right now, but I'm okay with it.

Shelbee on the Edge said...

Great suit, Lorena! Classic and super stylish. I have fallen off my good eating habits this winter and have been watching the scale slowly creep higher in number. I am not happy about it and need to make some serious changes now!

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com