Pearl accent shoes

White pleated skirt Zara, similar 

Polka dot sweater My Petites, similar

Off white quilted hand bag Dooney & Bourke, similar

Black block heels with pearl accent The Fix


Gold tone and red acrylic flower necklace, similar

Black block heels with pearl accent The Fix

I am always on the look out for for comfortable and slightly high heeled black shoes. I wear the heck out of them, the last work pair did not even last a year (then again they were Zara).

So when I came across this pair I am wearing today and tried them on, I felt I was in heaven. So much that I bought two pairs, one in black and the other in pink. These are so comfortable and add just the right height. 

Let's just see how long they last.

How often do you buy black shoes for work?


8 comments

Closet Fashionista said...

Those are so cute!! And I love a thick heel, so much easier than stilettos!
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Mica said...

They are cute shoes and I love how the pearls compliment the polka dots on your top!

I used to wear heels to work a lot but with a knee injury now my heel wearing days are extremely limited - I stick to ballet flats most of the time!



Away From Blue

Sheila said...

I used to be one of those people who kept a pair of black shoes in my desk for work (always a pair of kitten heels), but since I started blogging, I rarely wear black shoes like I used to!

These are lovely - I adore the pearl accent! Thank you for showing it!

Courtney Erin said...

Those shoes are amazing!!!! I hope they have a very long life.

Nat Hill said...

I like a lot this nice job of us.

evening dresses under 100
cheap evening dresses under 100
uk evening dresses under 100

Beauty Unearthly said...

I love the details. Very beautiful.

stylesplash@live.co.uk said...

I love those shoes, they're so pretty! Fabulous necklace too - it compliments the red trim on your sweater perfectly!

Emma xxx
www.style-splash.com

Ainur Kalizhanova said...
This comment has been removed by the author.