A great mix

Black low high button shirt Helmut Lang, similar 

Black trousers Zara, similar 

Hand made straw bag from Asuncion market, similar

Vintage art deco ring, similar


Black block heel ankle wrap sandal the Fix

You know I love a good mix. 
Something new, something old, something thrifted, hand made or shoes from Amazon ;) 
Seems like retailers are catching on and I am not the only one who is open to mixing things up a bit when it come to getting dressed. 
I was happily surprised after reading this post to know that Macy's is also widening their horizons and will begin to sell second hand. You've got so start somewhere. 

Had you heard about this? What do you think?


Linking to E&M + I Do De Claire's

6 comments

Beauty Unearthly said...

I love the details. Very beautiful.

Mica said...

What fun shoes! I love the tiny hint of colour they add to the monochrome black outfit - that's such a nice black top!

It's interesting Macys are selling second hand now, how fun! :)

Hope that you are having a great week :)

Away From Blue

Sheila said...

Macy's selling second-hand? It must be really high-end stuff, then!

I love this shirt on you, and I see you tucking your pant hems into those fun shoes! Helmut Lang, I have decided, does not design for me. I keep trying his stuff and very little of it works on me.

Gemma said...

Love this look on your Lorena. You really suit the all black and love the sandals.

Gemma x
www.jacquardflower.uk

Amely Rose said...

I love These all black everything Looks.
They are casual and simple. Plus you can Combine a few cool Details.
Such a perfect look.

take a look at my BLOG and my INSTAGRAM

minimalissmo blog modowy said...

It is not my style of shirt but it looks nice, very nice. Cool accesories.