10 years ago today


One of the small joys of blogging is going back in time and checking out what I was wearing a few years ago and if the garments are still around.

Travel back to 2009, I was wearing a vintage polyester dress purchased on line with a wooden bead belt and a yellow patent leather hand bag from Liz Claiborne with brown shoes.

Everything is gone but the belt. I got tired of the dress, the hand bag fell apart, same as the shoes.

If these items were around today, I'd wear them ;)


4 comments

Closet Fashionista said...

Yea, its so funny! That's why I started doing my throwback thursday series to rewear outfits from the past with the same (or mostly the same) pieces!
That's definitely something I could still see you in right now, shame the pieces didn't survive!
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Ruth Josey said...

You know, I KNOW I have things in my closet from 10 years ago (and by the rules, I should have given them away because they haven't been worn or even looked at in a long time). I think most of them are still adaptable to today's looks. I keep saying I'm going to go through my closet to reintroduce myself to some of my things..... That outfit looks beautiful on you and it's still very up-to-date. Why is your face blurred out?

Ruth
www.VogueFauxReal.com

Mica said...

It's a shame nothing is left in your wardrobe as this looks so good - love the orange and yellow together, I just wore that combo recently too and I want to wear it more! :)

I don't think I have much in my wardrobe from 10 years ago, unless we are talking bags, haha!

Hope that your week is off to a great start :)

Away From Blue

Sheila said...

Oh, I love these flashbacks, so fun! I remember when you always blurred your face. :)