Mathilde Paris

Black trousers - Ruffle collar white, orange, black flower print shirt Style Maffia, similar
Orange wool blazer Mathilde Paris, almost identical - Black patent pointy shoes Zara
Black tote bag Furla 
One of the most interesting and rewarding aspects of shopping second hand is coming across unknown brands and doing research on them. 
The downside is when you find nothing about the name on the label, for example the one on this wool blazer reads Mathilde Paris. I could not find anything about it...

9 comments

Mica said...

Shame you can't find anything about it as it's a lovely red blazer and I like the pop of colour it adds to your outfit :)

Away From The Blue Blog

backinstyle said...

It's a great jacket, even though the maker is mysterious. Love the color on you and the shape!

Sheila said...

I found a few ebay listings for other clothes with that brand. What does the label look like? I'm always curious about these things! It's a gorgeous piece, regardless.

Miguel Gouveia said...

Thanks a lot :D

great combo!

NEW TIPS POST | 5 HIGH COVERAGE FOUNDATION TO TRY NEXT YEAR.
InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

Nancy 's Fashion Style said...

Perhaps some one in the bloggers world knows it! I love second hand shopping!

Kara Callahan said...

Even if you don't know the brand of the blazer, it still is a really beautiful piece! And it's nice that no one else will be wearing it. I love this whole outfit!

x Kara | http://karascloset.net

Peter Gale headteacher said...

I love your fashion so much! xo

Shea Lennon said...

That is fun to come across unknown brands and wonder what the story is. I do love that blazer, and it reminds me of one I have yet haven't worn in a while!

Courtney Erin said...

It's a really beautiful jacket- it pairs perfectly with those crisp slacks. What a great find!

Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines