Happily informal

 Hello Kitty sweater Forever 21, similar - Black pull up jeans Levi's, identical
See by Chloe tote bag, similar here - Black and white flats Nine West, other perforated flats here 
Black and white perforated flats Nine West, similar

Have you ever gone back and changed because something looked too informal? I have, just not today. I am not sure a cartoon character sweat shirt is a garment I would find appropriate to wear to work. If you asked me, I would say no. I could support it with many reasons, such as it being childish, juvenile, informal. It's been a hell of a week and yes I am happily informal. 
What would you tell someone not to wear to work and then you go ahead and wear it?

Linking to E&M + Top of the World

4 comments

Anonymous said...

I love HK shirts and own 4! Lise

Laura B said...

I am lucky that my work is informal anyway, but there are times that I think some things are still too informal. I used to think my camo pants were too informal but I saw several others wearing similar ones so I went ahead and wore mine!

Mica said...

It's a fun jumper! :)

I work in a pretty business casual environment, with a heavy focus on the casual side. Think jeans through the week. It's tricky knowing what to wear for big meetings when my boss is wearing jeans, ha! I tend to see denim as a casual Friday thing but it's not a rule a lot of people follow.

Hope that you are having a wonderful weekend :) We had a birthday party yesterday so today is just relaxing and recovering from that, ha!

Away From The Blue Blog

Sheila said...

Ooh, probably a graphic tee for me - they are not really appropriate for my work (although it is business casual, we do tend to be more casual), but I've worn them myself as a funky look on a Friday.