Birthday presents

Printed trousers Zara, similar here - Black vintage silk top Silk House, similar 
Shoes Kelly suede taupe Breckelle's, similar - Black Doctor's bag Baurisar
Beaded Peter Pan collar Zara, similar in pink, yellow, in cream similar

One of my friends gave me this beaded Peter Pan collar for my birthday a few months ago. I love these collars as they have a vintage vibe and add character. It is importante however, that you find the right neckline to wear it with. I tried it on with several garments before I was totally convinced. 
Is there anything in your closet from a past birthday that you still haven`t worn? What is it?



4 comments

Mica said...

It is a lovely accessory and I think you picked well, it looks great in this outfit! :)

I found a cuff the other day with a tag on it I may have gotten as a birthday gift - or maybe a Christmas gift, I don't remember. I need to give it a wear! Other than that I'm sure I've worn everything I've gotten fairly soon after getting it :)



Away From The Blue Blog

PhotosbyCris Travel Fashion Lifestyle said...

I love the collar Super cute and added so much to the outfit. The colours are so beautiful too xoxo Cris
https://photosbycris.blogspot.com/2018/03/fashion-in-marina-mirage.html

backinstyle said...

The beaded collar is such a special gift! It looks great against the dark color blouse. Love your printed pants, too!

Sheila said...

Ooh, I love the beaded collar - it makes this outfit special. Love it! I try to wear all my birthday gifts right away, but I don't usually like getting fashion-y things, because they're often not my style and go right into the giveaway pile.