New in: December Closet Additions


Charles Henry trumpet sleeve printed dress 10.70 USD - similar from Old Navy here 
Black velvet Express pants 3.21 USD - similar from Forever 21  here
Vintage Gian Franco Ferré Studio dress and stole USD 19.26 USD. 
Chiara Ferragni interchangeable hearts silver glitter loafers 139.10 USD, 
they also look fab in gold glitter here 
Gold tone beaded necklace and earrings for 1.60 USD, 
remotely similar here
Hand made black and white gingham shoes 25.00 USD, 
they were inspired by these and these 
United Nude Eamz pumps with funky heels for 159.43 USD, 
almost bought this pair too.
Oh, also 22.00 USD in repairs in the above garments. December total of 379.90 USD.


4 comments

Mica said...

I love that printed dress, and what a bargain! :)

I like the idea of the interchangeable hearts for the shoes - they are sure to get lots of wear as they will always go with whatever you're wearing! :) Really nice purchases to end the year.


Away From The Blue Blog | 5 Year Blogaversary Giveaway

Sheila said...

Ooh, those shoes with the funky heels are awesome! I love them! I have a Gianfranco Ferre vintage skirt - the quality of his pieces are amazing.

LyddieGal said...

I have a pair of gold glitter loafers, but they hurt my feet so much I only wore them twice. Should probably get rid of them.
Yours are so adorable, and I love that you can switch out the hearts!
http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/

A Very Sweet Blog said...

I'm partial to silver glitter as well. Love those loafers.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/