Chambray on jeans

Jeans Gap - Brown flats Franco Sarto - See by Chloe Harriet tote bag 
Hot and Delicious chambray off shoulder top
I use to think that chambray and denim were one and the same.  There are several things that set these two fabrics apart but in my case I just consider how light chambray is compared to actual denim. In case you're interested it has to do with the weave and structure. I prefer chambray to denim when it comes to tops as they are thinner, which work well for the weather in my country and fabric can be easily tucked without being bulky. 
Linking up to The Mix & E+M

Similar chambray shoulder tops:


5 comments

Sheila said...

Love this top - it looks wonderful on you, Lorena!

Cuca Olveira said...

Super linda con ese top con volante combinado con jeans.
www.cucaolveira.com

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Lovely Lovely combination Lorena! That top is so romantic! Looks great with your denim.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Mica said...

Love the double denim look with these two pieces together :)

I love chambray for the reasons you listed too - although I haven't found my perfect chambray top yet. Have a dress and a maxi skirt I love very much! :)

Hope you are having an awesome week! :)

Away From The Blue Blog

LyddieGal said...

Oh yes, I love your chambray top - I tried to find an off the shoulder one last summer but was unsuccessful. The bows on the sleeves are especially cute on this one.
http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/