Off

Red Valentino white jeans - Sawary lavender polka dot  top - Grey bag vintage Salvatore Ferragamo -
Grey heels Vince Camuto
I felt like something was off today. Maybe it was the fact that I forgot to wear a belt and my pants had to be pulled up, it could have also been that the shirt was too big and I had to constantly adjust it, perhaps my hair had more fly aways than I could control.. regardless I was just very happy to get back home and change into something else by the end of the day.  Do you ever have this type of day, where it just seems like nothing you're wearing works ?

Linking up to Oh to Be a Muse and  Idodeclaire's

Shop the look:


5 comments

Sheila said...

OMG, I totally get this. I have that frequently - however, I rarely mention it on the blog, as sometimes it's just me not feeling right, not the clothes. For what it's worth, I think this is a lovely outfit - that top is awesome. :)

Have a great weekend, my dear!

Laura B said...

Yes! It happens all the time! Even more so when I am rushed and don't have a chance to adjust my outfit or accessories. It doesn't come across in your photos though. It looks like a lovely outfit!

Mica said...

This outfit looks lovely in the pictures! :) I know what you mean though, I have those days frequently! I've been recording them in the bog more regularly and it's interesting to look back and see if I felt the same way the last time I wore something too. If I did I use it as an excuse to get it out of my wardrobe - it's just not working! Of course some days you just feel like that for no real reason sadly!

Hope you're having a good weekend :)

Away From The Blue Blog

Black Dress Inspiration said...

Los pantalones acampanados te quedan genial
Bss

http://www.blackdressinspiration.com

A Very Sweet Blog said...

I think you look fabulous! I love the top with those pants. You look perfect.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/