Nude Quest Top

A nude top from about 7 years ago brought
this outfit together.
Black blazer Theory - Black trousers Red Valentino - Brown rose pin
It's barely been worn in the last 6 years - 
maybe two, three times ? 
Not enough to stay in the closet. 
Nude top Quest - Black patent shoes Zara - Brown tote bag Coach
So, today it makes its last appearance.
Brown sunglasses Michael Kors
The sad thing is that I actually like how it looks
but I just never wear it.
Makes no sense to hold on to it. 
See below one of the very few times it was worn.
May 2011
Are you holding on to garments that you 
never wear even though you really like them ?

5 comments

Oh to Be a Muse said...

The details on the nude top are so fun, though! But if you never wear it, then I guess it's time to go.

www.ohtobeamuse.com

Mica said...

I have lots of pieces like that in my wardrobe sadly! I buy them because they are pretty and then hardly ever wear them as I want to
save' them for the perfect occasion. Just means my wardrobe overflows with things that aren't being used to their potential!

It is a very pretty top, but I agree if you aren't wearing it no point in keeping it.

Away From The Blue Blog

Witchcrafted Life said...

Nudes look fantastic on you, lovely Lorena.

I do that sometimes, too (how can we as fashionistas not?), but I do try to wear as much of my wardrobe throughout the year as possible.

Big hugs & joyful Valentine's weekend wishes,
♥ Jessica

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

The top is so pretty and looks nice on you but like you said if you don't wear it much get rid of you. I have the same problem. I own A TON of things I don't ever wear and hold off in getting rid of them because I think they are nice and pretty (which most of them are) but yet I do not wear them. Great suit too.

Happy Valentine Day Weekend Lorena!

Beauty Follower said...

I like the flower on your blazer!

http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/