A white party

My last few weekends have been filled with social events.


This time around it was a birthday celebration, a white party.


So, from the depths of my closet comes this little Mostaza brand strapless dress,
which is actually off white - but who cares.


I purchased it years ago and wore it then to a baby shower.
It was the first and last wear - until today.

Vintage bag Bloomingdale's  - Owl ring Forever 21
The kid is 8, so I am guessing the dress is about 9 years old.
As you can imagine, this dress is leaving the closet.
I am really intrigued on how its remained in the closet
for so long after so many edits...

4 comments

A Very Sweet Blog said...

It's a beautiful dress Lorena! You looked so pretty. Very Grecian!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Sheila said...

It's a lovely dress! I find that I mentally categorize party/special occasion dresses differently, because they aren't worn all the time. I give them a pass on wear frequency due to this, but then I forget I have them! (also because I store them in a different closet).

Witchcrafted Life said...

Ooohh, what a sizzlingly pretty outfit! You look like a modern day Greek goddess!

♥ Jessica

LyddieGal said...

Our ability to hold on to things is quite remarkable!
It's a really cute dress though, will you wear it again?
Chic on the Cheap