Istanbul

If I have not said it before, I have to say it now:
I am terrible at using public transportation.


This, mostly because where I live public transportation sucks so
much that it's not even an option...

Kensie girl dress - White H&M Cardigan - H&M flats

So being able to ride the metro from Sultahanemet all the way 
to Besiktas to visit the Dolmabahce Palace was a true accomplishment for me.


I was quite happy with the fact that for once - just this once, I did not get lost !



Now that I think of it, maybe I did not get lost 
because I simply followed everyone else who looked
like a tourist and who seemed to know where they were going...

8 comments

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

I am a dummy when it comes to trains and other public transportation in Europe. I can read a NYC subway map like nobody's business, why not a train schedule?!

You look great in your chic day dress!

Mica said...

Such beautiful photos! I'm glad you didn't get lost on public transport - it can be tricky in a strange country!

A Very Sweet Blog said...

What a beautiful PALACE! Gosh the building and lush grounds are gorgeous. I am loving that dress Lorena! You are such a doll baby!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Lisa said...

Love this outfit!
It seems like you have such a glamourous job traveling to so many exotic places!

Anonymous said...

Whoa, you are in Turkey? You do get around!

LyddieGal said...

My goodness. those are some beautiful views.
Public transportation isn't my strong suit either, and there is no worse feeling than feeling lost in a foreign place. Glad you got to your destination!
Chic on the Cheap

Anonymous said...

I get lost driving my own car in my own neighborhood! I can't begin to imagine public transportation in a foreign country. You're pretty amazing!

Witchcrafted Life said...

What an incredibly beautiful area! Those dark blue skies are so serenely heavenly!

♥ Jessica