Friends

Friends are the family that you get to chose.

Saltworks jeans - White ruffly top - Pink Cardigan Estefania - Jessica Simpson snake print wedges -
Emilie M. mint bag - H&M mint belt
Friends are those you can sit down with and feel like time has not passed since
you saw each other, even though it may be years.


Friends are those you can pour your hearts out to.
They listen and sometimes do not even have 
to speak - as you can read them just
seeing the expression on their face.


Friends are those who you know that if you need anything, 
they are just a phone or email away.


Then again, real friends are hard to find.



“Real friends don´t get offended when you insult them.
They smile and call you something even more offensive.”

8 comments

Mica said...

Really like the pastel pink and blue together :)

And good message about friends too :)

Closet Fashionista said...

I love the color of your purse! :) And I'm not sure what I'm going to do with my hair yet, probably just a trim
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

LyddieGal said...

You are so right, sometimes I worry that I've drifted so far away from my oldest friends and wonder if we even still have things in common. But of my new friends, I can't help but wonder if they are really my true friend.

anyway, love the cute pastel mix!
Chic on the Cheap

A Very Sweet Blog said...

I don't have many! LOL Many have not proven to be true friends! Cute outfit and love your top.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Biba said...

Oooh, I love your bracelet! Many blessings for the busy week ahead of you!

Delane said...

I have been friends with my two best friends for 20 years. I don't know what I would do without them.

Mimi said...

Haha, love this quote, sooooo true!! Love EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS LOOK. You look so put together and ladylike and the butterfly charm is just perfection!

Kristen said...

I would be lost without my friends. Thanks for the reminder about that.

The soft pink looks so lovely on you. Great color for your coloring!