Wearing a Suit

As I have said before at work, I have a pretty easy going dress code. 
But, I still wear suits. I do it for me. 
I am also in the process of wearing all of my clothes, due to my shopping ban. This helps me pick out those that I no longer wear, look bad, are outdated, faded... you get the point.
I also find different uses for things that I have not worn in a while such as the
below top that I decided to wear today, but as a scarf.
See ?
Today I wore:
- Brown/grey pant suit Nathalie B. brand
- Turquoise tank top
- Soft top as a scarf
- Brown patent heels Christian Siriano for Payless
I have had this beautiful pair of shoes for over 6 months now, UNWORN.
They are comfortable and look amazing, I don't know why it took me so long !
Accessories: 
- Silver and turquoise earrings and Ring - Peru
- Wooden bracelets
- Leather, straw and textile tote - Morocco souk


6 comments

Dr. Da said...

wearing that top as a scarf is quite creative!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I have heard of wearing a scarf as a top, but never heard of wearing a top as a scarf. So creative! Love it!!

xoxo
Amy

Danielle said...

Those Christian shoes are just FABULOUS!!!!

Kristen said...

LOVE the suit and the scarf, but this was my favorite part of this blog:

"But, I still wear suits. I do it for me."

YES. SING IT!!

calgal said...

Love the print print on your scarf..and a wow to the rest of ur outfit..

Sheila said...

Oh my god, those SHOES! Lorena, those are my favourites of all that I've seen you wear!