Living Room Upholstering...

A few weeks back I mentioned that I was excited because my living room furniture was being upholstered.
I have had these for over 5 years so it was about time.The one thing I love about them is that I can move them around and I can be creative with them.


When I got home that day and saw my upholstered sofas I was not very happy.
That is probably the reason why I did not ramble about it any time sooner.
Now, that I have gotten used to the new shape and color I present to you the before and after pictures.


What do you think ? Do you think I should be happy with the results ?


I am thinking about adding some cushions for color later on ...




3 comments

Penny said...

Oh yeah, I see what you mean. Is the new color like a petal color? Can't really tell:( I really like how you had the sofas lined up previously and I think the pillows will also make a great addition. I have to tell ya though, the ottoman is great! Now looking at the new pic, it could just be that you just have to play around with the rearranging of it all.

Elaine said...

I really like the new color! You could do a cool color scheme with a lot of pales and silvers, greys. I'm sure you'll figure something out! I'm not very good with home decor...our place looks very cheap! Hahah.
clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Lorena said...

Thank you for your comments... I am still getting used to the new color, as I add cushions will keep updating plus I will definetely will rearrange!