Busy Wednesday






It's Wednesday already and my work week has been crazy, I have not been THIS busy in a looong time.
Since today I will be in the office in the morning and out in the afternoon I wore something comfortable:
-Talbots petite jeans
-Yellow round neck t shirt Da Moda brand
-White and blue striped short sleeve jacket Natalie B
-Red patent Kenneth Cole Reaction flats
-Red patent bag


I got this jacket at a super price and since it had a sailor like feel I decided to sew on a yellow anchor patch...
So, how's your Wednesday coming along ?

3 comments

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

I have a very similar jacket and you have given me an idea.

Penny said...

So far so good:) Your outfit is so chic, love it and that ring!

Lorena said...

Thanks, I was very comfortable throughout the entire day !
The ring was a gift from my H's mom :)