My First Product Review



Product reviews are supposed to help consumers make more informed purchasing decisions and improve your shopping experience. 

I bought the small ELSIE LOGO TOTE from the Liz Claiborne Collection exactly one month and 6 days ago from a local department store.

I decided to go for the PERSIMMON color, which is a gorgeous sunny bright yellow tone.

Received compliments and I totally adore the bag, it´s very spacious, has plenty of pockets to store gadgets.

Now, two weeks ago I noticed that the little logo flower detail on the sides have begun to lose their gold tone now they are beginning to go green.

Also the removable straps that transform it from a handbag to shoulder bag are quickly deteriorating, which is a shame.  This removable strap I have only worn once.

I am sorry to say that I expected for this to be with me for a looong time and now I don´t know if it will make it to Christmas.

See it for yourself:





Bummer.



2 comments

Sheila said...

It is a fabulous bag - too bad it's showing wear already! That really sucks.

Penny said...

That is a great bag...don't you just hate it when things like that begin to happen...grrr.