DAY SIX - All about the 1.00 USD Cuff


Today is my sixth day, and I am still having trouble with taking the pictures.
I need to get batteries for the old camera I have at home, - as all my rechargeable ones have died on me.
My husband refuses to take pictures of me and since I am doing this incognito I have had to use... my computer camera... at work. (That's all that messy stuff behind me).
Anyways while I get my act together, today is all about the cuff.
I picked this cuff up last week, it´s a gold color metal that is covered with satin and velvet fabric, topped off with a gold toned brooch cameo. 
It´s truly beautiful, the best part was the price 1.00 USD yeay !



Anyways, today 
I pulled this together:
Mossimo skirt
Mossimo jacket
Uknown brand white cami
Lela Rose Evelita shoes for Payless
The Cameo Cuff  - what do you think ?


No comments