DAY SEVEN - "My First"

YesterdaI read the first comment left on my blog... To tell you the truth I was soo excited! 
It was from Sheila at Ephemera :)
I have been reading her blog for about a month now and not 
only do I enjoy her posts but admire her strength and perseverance with weight loss.

Anyone who has struggled with weight loss will find her inspiring.

After receiving her kind comments I went home to try and put together the rest of the week´s looks, which are pretty simple and I want to think look better in "real life" than in my pics.







Here´s what I came up with:
  • Black Durian U.S.A. skirt
  • Black Rampage short sleeve lacey jacket
  • Pink, white and black Tweed tube from Charlotte Russe
  • Black Patent Pumps from PM Collection
  • Textile Pin
  • Burgundy quilted handbag - no brand
  • Sunglasses - no brand (picked them up somewhere between Martinique and Broadway)










1 comment

Sheila said...

This is so pretty! I love the top and the brooch!

Thank you so much for your kind words, Lorena.