For work related travel, I usually ALWAYS bring the same stuff along and NEVER need anything else... this is my "make up case" if you want to call it that:
- Some type of perfumed lotion or perfume (here the CH Body Lotion)
- 5 Smashbox brushes: eyeliner, eyeshadow, blush, crease and my kabuki brush for applying my....
- Smashbox powder (it rocks!)
- Smashbox lip and lid primer (keep my makeup intact)
- Smashbox blush
- Smashbox eyeshadow (browns and beiges)
- Smashbox eyeliner palette (all the colors you can wish for)
- Smashbox lipgloss
- Smashbox lipstick with spf
- Rimmel mascara
- Decleor mattyfing oil blotter paper (these are AMAZING)
I almost never carry my moisturizer or make up remover - I use the lotion in the hotels.. I never leave out my lint remover as I usually pack dog hair with me OH ! and I always have a couple of band aids in my wallet - just in case I get blisters from walking!