Windy Morning...

Check out the hair.... it was really windy this morning !
I am on day 8 of my shopping ban, now since the weekend is coming, I know that things will get tougher.
I have been deleting all emails from F21, Charlotte Russe, Rue Lala, Bluefly, you get the point. I think this is a way to control my online shopping habits.
We'll see how that turns out.
I am currently pulling stuff from my "second closet", which is actually a closet that sits in a room that is being used as an "office" by my H - I decided to take over the empty closet in that room last year.
I use this closet to:
1. Keep all the new stuff I have bought: belts, dresses, pants, bags. It all goes there before I wear it for the first time, then it goes to the regular closet in my bedroom.
2. Keep items that need to be repaired/taken to the seamstress.
3. Keep items that I have worn once or twice (like jeans/jackets) but, that I know can be worn again before going to the laundry/washing machine.
4. Keep items that I do not wear that often or that have not been worn in a year or +.

So, as a first step in this shopping ban, I will be "shopping" FIRST from this closet. This should help me get rid of some items. For example the top I am wearing today is not that flattering. I figured that this is maternity wear (my mom got it for me on a sales rack and did not realize this) and since I have a good friend who is pregnant, she should make better use of it.

Today I wore:
- Jeans Talbots
- Beige tank
- Long sleeve top - brown, red, beige, turquoise) by Sweet Pea
- Brown suede studded peep toe flats by Kenneth Cole Reaction
- Bronze tote bag Elvis Presley
- Silver tone and gold tone bracelet by Charriol 
H and I are taking a long (6 hour) drive to another "state" in my country. It's green, full of flowers, mountains... good, really good gourmet food.
 We rented a tiny cabin and taking the dogs with us, which should be fun.
We should be back on Sunday night.

So... what are you doing this weekend ?

1 comment

ana said...

I love your top!!!!