This award is called the Honest Scrap Award, where I have to tell you 10 things about myself, don't fall asleep now:
- I did not meet my biological father until I was 20+. We live in the same city but, he never cared for me. One morning I decided to show up in his office, I wonder if he has nightmares of me showing up.
- My relationship with my mom needs tons of work. It's even harder since she moved to another country but, we try and continue to take baby steps.
- When I want to lose weight, I rather starve than exercise.
- It is very hard for me to move on. I hold on to stuff, people and moments.
- Math, statistics, accounting, anything number related is my Achiles' tendon, meaning I suck at them.
- I am serious about savings and paying the bills. No BS here, ask my H !
- I confess that I have a weakness for old items. Mostly every day use stuff: typewriters, telephones, phonographs, bottles...
- While growing up my dream was to become a teacher. Part of my job requires for me to train people, which makes me a teacher- so I say. But, I have plans on going back to school sometime next year to get an MBA in Higher Education, so I can actually teach !
- Sometimes I do "events" as a second gig. Baby showers, bridal showers, birthdays, even weddings.... it's actually pretty simple.
Part of this award is also for me to chose 7 fellow bloggers to carry the torch, but I have only picked 5, my chosen ones are:
Sheila at Ephemera
Elaine at Clothed Much
Londyn at Fashionista Style1